Thank you, Paulann over at Growthlines… for nominating TMM for the Kreativ Blogger Award! It is an honor to be nominated.
This is my first nomination, and I never cease to be amazed at how people come to read these random musings. And likewise, the blogging world continuously fascinates me with its creativity, thought, and perspective. I am somewhat delighted to know that writing is not becoming a lost art!
For this award, I have to share ten things you may not know. Then I must pass the award on to at least six bloggers.
10 things you may not know
- I am a one-sneezer.
- In second grade, I broke my arm by “inventing a new way to go down the stairs.” (I do not recommend any method wherein your head goes first)
- I have three cousins — between the four of us we cover 3 time zones, 3 countries, and 3 continents.
- Rives on 4a.m. is one of my favorite TED talks.
- I have five pets — all are boys.
- Six years ago next week, my life undeniably changed forever.
- I had a seven-month stint as a live window-model in a shoe store. (That’s not entirely true. I was hired as a sales associate; the store was so painfully slow that we would live model on the faux rock displays to pass the time).
- For no reason whatsoever, eight is my favorite number.
- I have been to all but nine of the states in the continental United States.
- I have traveled through 10 countries in Europe.
6 bloggers nominated